When I lent my services to a collegue who was working on a film about 12 years ago, I was introduced to the world of cnc. I remember watching this huge machining centre milling out a slab of mdf and turning it into a fantastic set of gears. I knew that it would have taken me hours to achieve the same thing with traditional power tools. I decided then that I would invest in a cnc router for my own business Oxenham Design. At that time I could turn on a computer, but even to check email seemed like a crazy set of operations. I persevered and learned every piece of relevant software I could get my hands on. I am now fortunate enough to be using Vectric's ASPIRE software, and Techno cnc routers, which has helped us to create some amazing projects, both in part, or in full. I thought that this blog would be a great place to share "behind the scenes" adventures with the software, materials and equipment we use, as well as the projects we build.

Sunday 23 December 2012

Have a Very Merry Pocket sized Christmas!

Today's blog is very short indeed! We, as you can imagine, are gearing up for the Holidays, with travels to family and friends, and lots of Holiday cheer!

Jody and I want to wish everyone Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!

We appreciate everyone that has helped make our blog the success that it has turned into. Our readers are very important to us, and we enjoy having you all come to our little corner of the internet!

We wish all of you the very best! So sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the cozy little fire.


Thank you everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Ho Ho Ho.. I love it. You are very creative.

    ernie

    ReplyDelete