The Zeby Derby build progressed at an extremely quick pace, considering all that was left to do.
The helicopter character "Chase" spent quite awhile in the body shop. As the budget doesn't allow for new body pulls of the character, it became a glue and paint repair job. There were few cracks in the panels, and tons of paint chips. Jody spent a good day feathering out all the paint chips. We were able to mask off the graphics, so they didn't need replacing.
There was a fairly big set back in the middle of it all, as they changed the color on two characters, so we ended up having to pull a pile more car and truck bodies with a new color scheme. The maximum amount of cars bodies we can turn out a day is five, so it really ended up pushing us to our limits! This wasn't an easy task to fulfill with the Saturday delivery schedule. So we had to work even more hours to get it done, and delivered to location for Saturday afternoon. We succeeded, but were pretty tired!
Jody and I got back to the house around 5 pm Saturday, and I went to bed!
I'll post that build over the next day or two, while we start on a 7 foot cartoon, hockey playing shark!
Say that ten times really fast!