Jody and I got to enjoy the Canadian long weekend, which was a lot fun for us. It did make me a little late posting the tombstone final build though!
Once our scenic mud had dried (or almost) we spent a bit of time removing some of the texture. As great as I though it looked, it was a little too pitted to pass as a real limestone headstone!
The final step was to add 2 gentle passes of speckle paint to all the faces in a very dark grey.
It looked really good, and surprised the neighbor when I asked for help lifting it onto the table!
All in all, it was a fun 2.5 day build!
I'm already drawing up different versions for everyone on my 'list' MU-HA-HA!